Sharing is caring
Animal physiotherapy in Berlin
It's always good to know who to turn to. A strong network in Berlin saves time, nerves and ensures quality. In order to save you time-consuming searching, I would like to name some contact persons* on this page and share my good experiences with you.
- Andrea Vüllings is an animal physiotherapist and animal health practitioner specializing in acupuncture. She runs her own practice for animal physiotherapy and animal health in Berlin-Kaulsdorf.
- Stefanie Stenschke-Großmann is a veterinarian and owner of the practice Small Animal Medicine at Lützowufer in Berlin-Tiergarten. The doctors cover the specialties of general & internal medicine, surgery, diagnostics and orthopedics.
- Sarah Watson is a veterinarian with her own practice in Berlin-Neukölln. Her range of services includes health checks and preventive medicine as well as diagnostics, surgery, dermatology, dentistry and oncology.
- Kim Marise is a mobile dog trainer and animal healer with a holistic approach specializing in *training*nutrition*health in Berlin and surrounding areas.
- Hartmut Doddek manages the B.A.R.F. animal food crèche in Berlin-Neukölln. Since 1989 it has been a permanent contact point for dog and cat owners* who appreciate raw food.